Saturday 15 June 2013

osx - include GLUT in qt project with cmake -


I'm trying to cmake project with opengl and qt.

This is cmake where I joined Opanglok:

  # Opangll set (QT_USE_QTOPENGL TRUE) find_package (Opanelel required) find_package (GLUT required) Shamil_ directory ($ {OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIRS } $ {GLUT_INCLUDE_DIRS}) $ {OPENGL_LIBS $ {OPENGL_LIBRARIES} $ {GLUT_LIBRARY})   

and got them, it is a part of cmake output:

  - OpenGL found: / System / Library / Framework / OpenGL.framework - found GLUUTUP: - Framework GLUTUF   

and I can include OpenGL with it:

#include & lt; QtOpenGL & gt;

GL * it correctly with the is glGetString (GL_VENDOR) meets or glGetString (GL_VERSION) and they work.

But I am not able to include the GLUT.

I am on Mac OSX 10.8.4, QT4.8, Qt Creator 2.7.1 and OpenGL 2.1

Please note that under Ubuntu 12.04, the same cmake file will give me the GL / gl.h and GL / glut.h .

But I am not able to include GLUT.

What do you do when you want to use GLUT 'is already using the QT?

GLUT is a framework for window construction and event loop processing. QT is a framework for window creation and event loop processing.

You can not do two frameworks in the same program evenly (unless you are not interested in seeing them, click on

No comments:

Post a Comment