Saturday 15 June 2013

sql server - How can I write a query for notification request from application to Database? -


This is my fault in the Stuckflow how to push data to the database rather than application pull data.

After going through further documents, I came to know that I will have to write a question in the application side for notification request, then DB will register my request in the membership and if there is any change in DB If it is requested that it will send the message to the customer.

This paragraph is from the above link:

With a question submitted for the notification, the customer presents a service name and a broker instance. Each information subscription starts a service broker dialog with this provided service and broker frequency. When the data changes and the result of the query results submitted from the change is affected, a message is sent to this dialog. By sending this message, the customer is notified and the notification membership is deleted. If the customer has a desire to be notified of further changes, then it must be subscribed again.

Now I do not know how to ask a question in the application side for the information request and I am not under it Submit a service and a broker example from the above paragraph I think the service and the broker instance should be made to the database for information request before querying. If so, how to make service and a broker example?

I can see the sys.dm_qn_subscriptions command from the select * DB server for membership. Can anyone help me?

For the service broker, you can find an ASP.NET MVC based step guide. It also links to a Gitanbal to better understand it.
If you need only one callback to perform your SP / etc, which is a command from the application-from-one command.
If you only need DTS event handling with other things) this sample is described with the code.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment