Saturday 15 June 2013

animation - Javafx 2 - multiple view in a anchorpane -


I would like to show an animation with two views - Overview and close-up view in the same Aanchaparpen.

The overview will show the remaining trucks from B to Point A on behalf of a point and the Close-up View will appear which is happening on point B (i.e. the discharge of cargo etc ...). When we start the animation, both thoughts should be in action.

I'm not sure how to apply it in Jawfx-2, I have created an Anchorpan, GlobalPane, and have two children - (Anchrapane) OverviewPan and (Anchran) Close Weepens. I'm working on the overview pane. But to implement the close up, can we copy overviewpans, zoom it using the scale method, and present it in ViewPane?

Thank you:

Ps: I have found this link which shows the glass:

However, what is the best way to do this?

Itemprop = "text">

I did not find anything about the same anchoparpane twice about mirroring / copying / mirroring. Therefore, I personally had to resort to coding in my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment