Saturday 15 June 2013

objective c - How to know we reached the last row of NSTableView -


NSTableView that I'm using to display millions of data, which in response to me Due to the time can not be found.

So I decided to get a response in the page 1-100 and 101-200 etc.

So my problem starts here, How do I know that I'm seeing a table view or cell has reached the end of the 100th line

I load more .. type buttons etc.

After this I will send a new response with the new range


Whatever I have tried here:

Tried to track scrollView and get the next set of data by a service call.

* It works with the old mouse, but it has failed with swipe.

Perhaps you can set the last scene line after a scroll, Method is a subclassed NSTableView with

  @interface MyTableView: NSTableView - (NSInteger) lastVisibleRow; @end @ Implementation MiteviewView - (NSEAtegaeer) last prudent line {NSRact bounds = [[self supervision] limit); Bounds.origin.y + = bounds.size.height - 1; Return [auto rowAtPoint: bounds.origin]; } @end    

No comments:

Post a Comment