Wednesday 15 January 2014

If I publish to an Azure WebSite, how can I access my log4net log file? -


I would like to start using Azure WebSites, but I would like to know how I can access the log file by Log 4 Net Generate I'm not logging in SQL Server The logs created by me are regular text files - at least this would be my preference.

Is it possible to use the local file system of your Azure website, or do I have to log someone else's destination?

I know this is an old question, but I know that you can use Visual Studio 2012 and 2013 You can install Azure tools and browse files through the server explorer in Visual Studio.

Alternatively, you can FTP your site and you can view / download any files created by you. To find your FTP settings, log in to Ezoor Portal. If you enter the Ezoor Management Portal, then click on your web site / VM and it shows you the FTP link on the dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment