Wednesday 15 January 2014

java - Using Servlet 3.0 with Weblogic 10.3 -


I am using a form-based authentication and the following statements. I realized on the way to implementation that HttpServletRequest-> The login method comes with servlet 3.0. (With the help of StackHowflow users)

  HTTPSwaitre request requests = getHttpServletRequest (); Therefore, I am using weblogic as a web surveyor, I have prepared a war file without any compilation error and it is on GlassFish 3.1 Assessor. Works. But since the full support of Weblogic 10.3 is 2.5, overrides the serial 3.0.1.jar with the following error.  
  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.login (Ljava / lang / string; Ljava / lang / string;) V   

How can I run my war file with servlet 3.0 api on weblog 10.3, in other words how can I stop the Weblogic overwrite ServiceLet 3.0 API?

Weblogic 10.3.x is a servlet 2.5 Containers You have to use and above it for servlet 3.0 .

No comments:

Post a Comment