Wednesday 15 January 2014

mysql - Transfer files from local computer to remote server -


I've searched for possible ways and found the following. Loaded data '\ N' (colname1, colname2, colname3) '' off 'by' closed 'line' >

This one will allow me to import a CSV file from my local machine, or file it there after assuming the remote server, but it does not help me get the file on the server Does.

I also found that the following command line which I can use from here:

  C: & gt; Pscp source_file_name userid @ server_name: / path / destination_file_name   

which I might use, though I am not clear on some things.

First of all I am using all the remote server does not use a name, it uses an IP address and a specific port. Second, I am unsure of how file transfer And where it ends. On the server it starts in your own directory.

If you have experience USI, this order is ngg, where will the file be transferred? Does the root directory have a distribution path or will it be from my home directory?

Also, if you have other alternative ways to transfer files, please tell me

As I believe based on this fact that you use putty, you can actually reach the server via SSH. If so, then I go with WinSCP SFTP Combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment