Wednesday 15 January 2014

perforce - How to link to the same workspace? -


I have two computers: work, and home.

My work laptop is synchronized in my workspace, a dropbox is the reason why I can work at my home.

But when I try to establish my inspiration at home, I do not know how to link or the current workspace in my drawbox.

How?

First of all, I think you can access your Perforce server from home, because you Do not tell it in your problem statement.

Next, I think that you are able to use the same directory structure at home using work (like C: \ Dropbox \ projx).

When you create your customer's imagery at work, be sure to edit the HOST: line, because you will use it on two machines.

Use the same client name at home that you work on.

For some reason you are unable to use the same directory structure on both machines, then every time you switch between home and home, the root of your client space: change the line You may have to use "p4 client" to work.

Alternatively, you can use two different clients, and when you are doing for the day, use "P4 stellway" to move the file to the server. / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment