Wednesday 15 January 2014

php - Generating new directory string on refresh -


Actually what I want to do, my chosen directory changes, it refreshes every string I use MYSQL Time was able to get a new download file string with a script, but I do not know how a new directory string will work.

Is anyone able to take me in the right direction? What do I need to include in

Thank you, there is a script for the new download file string:

Download.php:

Index.php:

  sql.sql: Download the table (download file (32) tap unique, file varchar (255) tap default '', download en unassigned tap default '0', Embedded undefined tap default '0') ends;    

As far as I can tell you to follow this guide:

You do not need special directories if you want to do this, because the key is attached as a logic but if you want it to be / downloads / somekey as you like Want to rewrite / download all urls using Apache mod_rewrite / for the guide to download.php Google modification for mod_rewrite Please take a look at this, program.

No comments:

Post a Comment