Wednesday 15 January 2014

php - Make a custom URL and link to custom Template -


I have a set of categories in the WP site. In my site I also have a "team" thing now when a user New post, then he selects a category and then selects the team in which the post is related

I've added the team selector using the meta box. Have to keep a link

How can I do this?

Although I am in 2 ways:

(1) - Creating a template and adding it to a page called Team, its URL becomes: site.com/ Team / site.com/team/team1 for creating a URL for the site and now I thought that 2 urls would also be displayed from my template.

(2) - Create a custom page for each team.

Is there any other way ???

Post-type, Team 1, Team 2, Team 3 can be created. Create a single-team 1.PPP and use the template file that the list items to do with the team 1. Example:

  ; '',); $ Team_one_stuff = new WP_Query ($ Args); If ($ team_one_stuff -> is_pause ()): while ($ team_one_stuff-> is_pos ()): $ team_one_stuff - & gt; Post(); ? & Gt; & Lt ;! - WP accessories here - & gt; & Lt ;? Php timeline; other:? & Gt; Wow, Team 1 was not appointed ... o__o   

You can broker using the metaboxes you use for the team.

/ Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment