Wednesday 15 January 2014

titanium - Appcelerator Apps don't work in Firefox and Chrome but work in IE -


I have problems as the following: I use titanium studio: 3.1.1.201306112235 SDK 3.1.1 GA (Windows 7 On). When I try to run an example app as "Mobile Web Preview in Browser", I saw a mobile app in my Firefox (version 21.0), but do not work on any 'linked' work. Also, when I try to run the same app in Chrome, I see only one behavior. Only Internet Explorer works properly in the app (version 10). Do you know why titanium applications do not work properly? Just ask if you want to get some more logs.

EDIT: I provide remote access to my sister laptop in the same version, and reopens the page by Firefox. Then here everything works fine in the browser, so I have a question about which settings, "freezing" titanium applications can do on my browser. Javascript is running, so I do not think what's wrong in my configuration.

This sounds like you are calling a web service on a remote host, which is the latest version of Chrome In violation of the same basic policy.

Try to open Chrome with this policy:

chrome.exe - disable-web-security

No comments:

Post a Comment