Wednesday 15 January 2014

vim - How to copy from tmux running in putty to windows clipbard -


ENV :: I am running tmux in Putty on a Windows 7 laptop.

I have to solve two problems with TMX before using it for all my needs.

  1. I have to copy some text on the notepad of windows from Vim or TMX terminal, I have enabled mouse support for both vim and putty.

    I have tried to do "* y and " + y , but both of them are not working. If I use the ability to copy putty, then it also copies the contents of the adjacent grid.

  2. I have to copy some of the contents into a pane in the vim file opened in the second pane in a pane. Is there a dispute for this? I & lt; C-b & gt; [ Do not want to do this.

    The problem 1 is haunting me, because there is a / a for the problem 2.

    The cyst is just a terminal emulator; Weim registers * and + are concerned about the X selection and clipboard; There is no overlap.

    The cyst only allows you to copy the selected terminal content into the Windows clipboard; When you run tmux , then essentially the window layout will be included.

    You need to switch from the cyto to something that allows real integration, such as Cygwin XWin Server , which is a real X server that allows the X clipboard Integrates with the regular session, you want ssh -X in your server, and launch the Vime in the Linux terminal, or directly to GVIM. After this, yanking will work according to your expectations via "+ y .

    Alternatively, if you want to use cyst, then you should use some workarounds Such as :



No comments:

Post a Comment