Monday 15 February 2010

compiler construction - what is difference between single line and multiple line comments in java? -


I just want to know what is the difference between single row in multiple line comments in the Java programming language.

Multiple line comments

  / * * line 1 * this line2 / *   

one line comment

  // this is line 1 / this is row 2   

, so what would be the difference between these two comments in terms of program translation from .java . Class (or in other words why we need a line comment, when we already have multiple row comments). I already know that comments are removed by compilers in the Lexical Analyzer phase.

This is just a feature for the programmer, for example, I call each line as // I want to prefix with when I am writing paragraphs of comments. In addition, / * * / allows you to comment inline,

  System.out.println (2 + / * inline comment * / 2 );    

No comments:

Post a Comment