Monday 15 February 2010

ios - Is hosting JSON files used by my iphone app on 3rd party servers a good idea? -


Here's the thing, I'm thinking of adding some "self-updating" properties to my app, which enabled the app My current website was created using SkySpace to update its content every month, which does not support file hosting. I really do not want to open money for just one domain for a monthly JSON file.

Is there any 3rd party provider for this service? To do this, do everything I need to do to upload my JSON file and get my URL? Is this a good idea?

Any help is welcome

thanks.

Why do not you use a free service like your database online? This way you can update the data whenever you want. You can also create an app or script to update data easily and automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment