Thursday 15 July 2010

android - How do I change the value in ListView when EditText is changed -


All,

I have a list view where I have an edit text for a quantity, For a price, the sub-total for TextView and Volume * value is set to Volume 1 and the rest is set to the price.

Now when the user tries to change the volume, I want to calculate the subtotal and want to set the value in the appropriate field. However, after the text () the callback does not use editing text, but does not use some editing objects, which means there is no access to the underlying view and will not be able to update the text view.

How do I get this? I can not even find a row in the list, where I edit the quantity because I do not have access to the built-in edited object.

Thank you.

PS: Clearly this value is worth cutting, which means that it will not be deposited anywhere after the calculation. Only the quantity is important and it will be saved in DB.

To see the DataSetChanged use this method in the body of onTextChanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment