Thursday 15 July 2010

c# - How do I select a type by using a radiobutton list in MVC? -


I'm new to MVC. I can not understand how one can bind property, For example,:

  public class jobs {public string name {get; Set; }} Public class carpenter: Job {} Public class unemployed: Job {} Public class Painter: Job {} Public class person {public person} {this.Job = new unemployed (); } Public Job Job (Received; Set;}}   

That is; A person gets some type of job. Now I have to show a scene where the user can choose a job for a person I want to use radiobuttons to display all the avalable work types I should also like that the existing job type should be selected as the default, and of course I would like to The person has the job type update on the postback. I am trying to use the razor how do you do it?

I will have a string model property an identifier for the job type:

  public class EmployeeViewModel {public string JobType {get; set; }}   

Then you can create a bunch of radibutions in your scene, where prices are all available. Use a factory category:

  Public stable class jobfactory {public job GetJob (string id) {switch} (id) {case "CA": return new carrier (); ...}}}   

Then you can call it in your controller:

  public action MyAction (employee view model_m) {var person = New person (); Person.Job = JobFactory.GetJob (m.JobType); ...}   

You can benefit from switching the string id for anonym and using RadioButtonListFor in your view here is an answer Which shows:

Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment