Thursday 15 July 2010

How to retrieve mutiple images from url and display them in a gallery in android? -


I want to develop a gallery that can display images of different HTTP URLs. I am downloading the image via the AsyncTask . To download multiple images, I have to use the same asyncTask multiple times for different URLs. It's getting very slow How should I move?
Does asyncTask need to download an image? Please guide me how should I go to this app?

I do not know more about threading.

I suggest that you mention it to fulfill your purpose.

This example provides asynchronous image loading, caching, and reusable equipment for display.

An example of this is what you are looking for (i.e. download in different URL and image gallery / grid view / list view).

Hope it helps ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment