Thursday 15 July 2010

java - View is dependent on Model (MVC) -


I have created an event notification system that receives the events generated by the devices. There were two main components: the listener and publisher publisher After passing the voting order to the device and catching the event, it will inform the listener all events through Eventbus (I used Peru's Eventbus Library) Now I apply a visual component Observer and model is inspectable when the listener receives an event, it will notify the view, it increases the view of the jufframe and the observer implies the constructor: Public view (listener), I see the viewer as a listener only

The problem is that when I close the view, the program also stops. How can I independently model the model? Please help me

I think you can create a control package, which will be responsible for sending messages to the model View for

No comments:

Post a Comment