Thursday 15 July 2010

Scroll Background to a Fixed Position -


I think the title of my question correctly describes what I think I want to know.

I would like to be able to simulate / reproduce the precise scrolling functionality of this site.

It seems that the background is fixed, but scrolls at only one point or, more clearly, together with a scrolling book, when I look at the HTML source on the rest of the content I have seen:

  & lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Div id = "background" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Body & gt;   

And CSS for background is:

  #background {status: fixed; Top: -458 pixels; }   

Can you tell me what is happening here? Does the above code be seen on that site or is there anything else going on?

Thank you!

Something else is actually going on in the background It seems that they have to create this effect Jquery and maybe a custom script are using.

For many browsers, you can inspect individual elements or entire site and see how files are being used. In Google Chrome, you can do this by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + I and clicking on the "Resources" tab. Here you can set the frame and gt; You can use the file tree on the left to go in. [Website name] & gt; See scripts and different script files loaded.

Here is the file that produces this cool effect:

To work for this, the site is Jquery installed, which is the file:

It has been an effect, which means that I mean to rebuild myself for a while. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment