Sunday 15 August 2010

javascript - grunt-karma RangeError Maximum error -


Recently I want to start using to improve my development workflow. Although rubbish and walking I had some trouble. A package.json file and a grunt file. After creating JS , I have tried to run a simple test without any luck with the shrewd Karma.

RangeError: maximum call stack size exceeds

I node version 10.12 to Grant-Clear & amp; Haughty version 0.1.9 and 0.4.1 respectively.

Below is my package file all my dependents and my hoarse file.

package.json

  {"name": "crudenger", "version": "0.0.1", "devDependencies": {"Suffocation": "~ 0.4.1", "karma": "~ 0.8.6", "grunt-karma": "~ 0.4.4", "phatomaz": "~ 1.9.1-0"}}   

GrantFile.js

  module.exports = function (grunt) {grunt.initConfig ({pkg: grunt.file .readJSON ('package.json'), Action: {entity: {configFile: 'karma.conf.js'}}}); Grunt.loadNpmTasks ('grunge-karma'); Grunt.registerTask ('default', ['karma']); }   

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Someone else had this issue and ask about it at the IRC Node.js and Reinstalling npm has helped them solve this problem.

Also make sure that you clear the NPM cache, you can run the test in that code by using NPM install and grunt test You can also try to get npm installed hoax karma in the temporary directory. . This way you can make sure that this is a problem with the plugin. If the rest fails to run, please file a problem on the plugin page, tell your OS and node version. Plugin Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment