Sunday 15 August 2010

Lotus Notes Java program to access $Revisions columns -


I am very new to lotus notes and java, I am trying to get all the documents that have been modified from specific time Are there. I can not use getallmodifieddocuments because note the version R5.

I am trying to get it as:

  string query = form = protocol & amp; ($ End from revision) & gt; Input Date Time Stamp DocumentCollection DC = db.search (query);   

Then get and process all documents.

Is it possible?

  1. I can not accept the $ Amendment to get it printed by Getitemvaluestring ($ revision)
  2. Is it also possible to apply the query?

    I would appreciate any other way!

    Notes formula has been made in Formula language to access the last modified date of the document:

    Or if you have to get Java information from Java, getLastModified () method you should get that information.

    Your query may be:

      string query = "form =" "protocol" "Amp; @ Modified & gt; @TextToTime (" 1/1 / 1970 "") "   

No comments:

Post a Comment