Saturday 15 January 2011

c# - Using LINQ to split items within a list -


I want to separate each item in a list, but within each item, divide the item if it contains the Is:

e.g.

  string [] name = {"Peter: John: Connor", "Paul", "Mary: Blyth"}; Name.Dump ();   

will show:

  Peter: John: Connor Paul Marie: Blythe   

However, any LINQ is I I can use it, which will provide the following list:

  Peter John Connor Paul Mary Bliley   

I can use it: foreach (different person in name) {x = person.split (":"). ToList (); Foreach (var personinlist in x) {// personinlist}}

... but it seems winded too long, when I am some LINQ may be more elegant : < / Div>

To redress the consequences of dividing each code, :

  names.SelectMany (n = & gt; n.Split (':')). Dump ();    

No comments:

Post a Comment