Sunday 15 May 2011

jquery - How to force button, inside of parent div, in front of div. I've tried z-index to no avail -


I was thinking that there is a fix.

  & lt; Div id = "div1" style = "position: fixed; top: 0; z-index: 1; background: white;" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = "div2" style = "position: full; top: 100; z-index: 0;" & Gt; & Lt; Table & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Input type = "button" style = "position: fixed; top: 50; z-index: 2;" / & Gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; Some text that is longer than the width of the button & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

Click the button and

in front of and I need the button and and
in front of and and
But the button I am getting is & lt; Div id = "div1" & gt; is in front of the button

I'm assuming that the reason is because buttons to and div

code & lt; Div id = "div1" & gt; . Anyone have any idea other than restructuring?

I am doing this so that when I scroll to the page, scroll over the top of the button text.

The text is longer than the width of the button, so I divide the white space so that you do not see the extra text from the edge of the button.

The answer to this question is that I confirm my doubts, but I would like a way around this. Basically I want to see in front of the button div1 and div1 in front of div1 ).

To get the button at the top, simply position: absolute; Remove from DIV2 .

It may break other things, which you are trying to do, but ...

You still have can

If you can change the .net code to change the HTML structure, then it can be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment