Sunday 15 May 2011

webdriver - Can anyone help me with getting cucumber-jvm reporting in TeamCity? -


I've made some big progress recently about how to integrate the CI system with source controls and more.

One of those things is struggling to know how I am able to get better reporting about cucumber-jvm and teamcity. I have an ocean of extremely terrifying text that I see as a team entity, progress through my BDD (WebDriver) tests.

Do anyone know / have any experience with reporting, team team with cigarette-jvm for obviously?

I have tried the usual suspects; Google, Blogs, GuitHub Pages etc. but to no avail.

The best I've seen is this ... but on Jenkins.

I am definitely looking at things like reports, etc. At present. But something within the teamcity would be good.

Many thanks!

Use to prepare the report. To include the report of cucumber in its build config See TeamCity Custom Reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment