Sunday 15 May 2011

slider - How to slide the web view in android -


I am developing an application where I am displaying different web pages in different web pages. Currently, I am using the next and previous buttons so that I can go to the next and previous page.

But I want to add slide alerts to go to next and previous page. I mean when the user slide should open the next page from the right to the left, and when the user slides from left to right then the last page should open. (Like e-book reader)

I have tried and searched on Google but I did not get a slide effect on the image view but on the webview.

Please guide me, how can I use gestures in the web view from the current to the previous page.

You must override the standard webview in order to be able to override touch event methods in response to you Can find an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment