Sunday 15 May 2011

plugins - CAKEPHP - how to leave the plug in url -


I have an ACL plugin, and I want to be able to redirect the users / index back to this plug-in. But I'm getting a weird url that does not exist. Such as / cakephp / admin / acl / users / index

how can i do this on cakephp / users / index I can go through the HTML helper and I'm stumped.

I will be equally

thanks

When creating a link, you can reset the plugin by setting it to 'false';

For example;

  $$ echo-> HTML-> Link (Go to 'User overview', Arrays ('Controller' = & gt; 'User', 'Action' => gt; Index ',' Plugin '= & gt; False);   

Update

My guess is that both you prefix routing and an plug in both plug-ins and To reset the prefix, do this;

  copy $ the-> HTML- & gt; link ('Go to user overview' array ('Admin' = & gt; 'User', 'action' => gt; 'index', 'plugin' = & gt; false, // sets again Plugin 'admin' = & gt; wrong, // resets administrator prefix);    

No comments:

Post a Comment