Sunday 15 May 2011

reporting services - FTP url not working in SSRS -


I want to give a link to an FTP location on my SSR report. For you I have left a text box on the report and the action & gt; & Gt; Go to URL Settings I'm working with SQL Server 2008 R2.

However, when I run the report and click on the link, then no action is taken. However, if I change the link to a link, clicking on the link, a window opens.

Therefore its work is not at http, but FTP is the FTP location and its correct confirmation.

The problem has been found. The FTP link report does not work in the designer. After the deployment of the report and running it, the FTP link started working. Although the HTTP works even from within the designer, which can cause confusion in the first place. I do not know whether it is from design, but can not imagine why it should be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment