Sunday 15 May 2011

seo - Schema.org microdata - Price value not showing in google searchresults -


We tagged our product extension web page with 'product' micadata when a particular product was searched on Google So we are trying to show the price of the item, we value the item " www.Schema.org/Offers " item cape and with the specialty of the " Price " item Is marked.

Look for rich snippets for web pages that I'm talking about:

Note that "availability" shows up on search results , But "value" . I remember that the same page had worked in the past (last year). If someone was wondering why Google has decided to read the microdata.

Can anyone help please? Thanks Y'all

That's because you do not remember the value Add it to your offer section

  & lt; Meta itemprop = "price credits" content = "USD" />   

Thanks for this, BTW. I was trying to show my price, not only in stock. Your question led to my solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment