Sunday 15 May 2011

adauth 2.0.0 errors with Rails 3.1 -


I am currently testing an update for Rails 3.1 for my app and a part of my adherent math as 2.0 Was upgraded to 0 (from 1.2.1)

I followed the configuration changes mentioned in the Edith migration wiki. Specifically, my user model (which is called analyzer ) is now:

  Adauth :: Rails :: ModelBridge   

And the new AdauthMappings and AdauthSearchField mapping are defined in it, etc.

There is a problem in my sessions_controller with my problem #create :

  Analyzer = Analyst.reature_and_create_with_thath (ldap_user)   

which exits with them:

  The following is a description of the error: Message: Undefined method # & lt; Category: 0x0000000cc41dd0 & gt; Return_and_create_with_adauth 'stack trace for: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/activerecord-3.1.12/lib/active_record/base.rb:1099:in' method_missing '/ apps / automatix / Trunk / automatix / app /controllers/sessions_controller.rb:13:in `create '/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/actionpack-3.1.12/lib/action_controller/metal/implicit_render. Rb: 4: in` Send_action '/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/actionpack-3.1.12/lib/abstract_controller/base.rb:167:IN' process_action '/ usr / local / Lib / ruby ​​/ gemstone / 1.9.1 / gemstone / action pack-3.1.12 / lib / action_controller / metal / rendering. Rb: 10: `process_action 'in   

Have you faced this?

Of course, I do not to migrate to 2.0.0 and downgrade to 1.2.1 .. but it's just out of curiosity.

Thanks

PS I tried to tag it with adauth , hoping to keep it more focused but apparently this tag does not exist And I can not make it

I had the same problem, after inspecting code 1.2.1 and 2.0.x There was a slight change between the beach.

You will change the method name from return_and_create_with_adauth to return_and_create_from_adauth this correction will be:

  Analyzer = Analyzer.reature_and_create_frame_uther (ldap_user)   

here The new model has a link:



No comments:

Post a Comment