Sunday 15 May 2011

ruby - Running Chef cookbooks on ExaData -


I'm trying to run a chef cookbook on an ExaData server and I'm running into issues. I was able to bootstrap my ExaData server even though when I run the chef-client on the target node, I get one. Then I went back and did one, and there is still no information about what is the issue. I am able to access ping , traceroute , and nc from the ExaData server and to the chef server No file has been transferred from the cookbook, or no file has been downloaded from the remote zbbix repository Chef runs the role, and the recipes, but nothing is established. Is there something different about Accadata from regular RHEL distributions which can cause issues?

- Edit - 2013-07-15 -

Looking at a regular RHEL 6.2 OS, where Accadata runs RHEL 5.8, I see fewer errors. To run chef-client, many books unavailable from ExaData seem to have read anything I've read, and in other posts, it was that ExaData was a stripped version of 5HH, which is only necessary to run the database, using Tax. According to a comment on the 404 message, because the customer is attempting to use a feature server

Version does not support

If you add the enable_reporting false setting to your client.rb file, then it should disable url / report request.

/ div>

No comments:

Post a Comment