Sunday 15 May 2011

android - How to make sure that your application does't get banned from the Playstore -


I'm going to make my first application on Playstore. I want to ask ... to ensure that my application is not restricted to Playstore? In addition, if my application is restricted, it means that my account has been permanently suspended on Playstore, what about other applications, if I am with anyone and its application is banned. I have a religious application in which the image which I did not attract myself but clicked it with a picture in my house. I could not find the same image in the top Google results. I think that I am violating the copyright law of the person who printed that image and sold copies physically and I made an electronic copy of it. Please put some light on my doubts .. Thank you ..

I think I'll give you some guidelines Which can come near. 1. Follow the play store rules in the letter; 2. Do not violate the copyright or even if you want to come closer to see. Depending on your own admission, there will be a disturbance of number 2. Remove the picture or obtain permission from the copyright owner and follow your requirements in the letter (on accepting copyright).

I believe that your app's success or otherwise is a Hing on a photo, I'll just get a replacement IStockphoto or similar? Quick trip to local religious establishments?

No comments:

Post a Comment