Sunday 15 May 2011

installation - NSIS config file -


I have recently developed an application in C # .NET and now I have to make this setup, during the setup phase A specific argument is required to be implemented and for this reason I chose to use NSIS. Specifically I have to write some information in the .config file of my application. I have found that I have tried to use a macro based on the nasicaxml.dll found here but it does not work!

The compiler does not provide any errors, but when I launch the setup I am a Windows message: "Setup.exe has stopped working - Windows is seeing a problem verb ..."

So I do not know what the error might be due to !!

If there is a separate solution for writing in the .config file with any NSIS, then I would be happy to read it. Thanks !! Finally I have decided to write the C # code to manage the config file.

So I got one in C #. Dll was written and then I used it as a reserve file in my NSIS script, which is CLR NSIS (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Call_.NET_DLL_methods_plug-in[^]) plug-in that calls Allows methods in a managed .NET DLL, so I wrote a function with the later code in NISIS script: Collapse | Copy code

  FunctionInputPluginDear setautpath "$ {NSISDIR} \ plugins \" file "$ {NSISDIR} \ plugins \ MyNETdll.dll" CLR :: call / shipping "MyNETdll.dll" " Namespace class "" method-to-written-en-configuration "3" config path "" key "" value "CLR :: methodology destroyed   

where" 3 "is the number of parameters

In this way, the method written in C # can be called from the NSIS script!

No comments:

Post a Comment