Sunday 15 May 2011

iis 7 - SignalR fails on IIS -


A good example for using Signal R which works fine when using IIS Express it fails then When I use the same on regular IIS installed on my Windows 7 system. And it also fails silently, except the Chrome console has been told to me: "The resource failed to load: the server responded with a status of 404 (not found)".
Looking for this http *: * // Localhost: 80 / echo / conversation? _ = 1371821713975 which can not be found for some reason and to make it more complicated: After deploying this example project on my Windows 2012 server, it works fine!
So, there should be some flaw in my Windows 7 system ... does anyone have any suggestions where I can look for solutions? How to fix this?
(I'm not using SystemR Hub, nor do I use MVC. Just a simple old web application, for example.) Updates: Something After the experiments I came to know that it does not work on IIS 7, but it works on IIS 8.

Are you auto-talking instead of specifying the web socket as a transport by accident Instead of specifying? If so, then only the IIS 8 has been given web socket support, and that is why it will work on Windows Server 2012, but not on IIS 7.5 on Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment