Monday 15 August 2011

authentication - Python Https Request -


I'm trying to login to a website, but I'm having trouble doing this. I have read various solutions, but how do you know the login data form where I'm struggling

For example, in this solution:

  def main (): # Start a session so that we can be persistent cookies session = requests.session () # This form is the data that the page sends when logging in login_ login- {'name': name, 'password': Password, 'log in': 'log in'} # certify r = session.post (url, data = login_data)   

How do you know that entry data is in that form? I appreciate helping to read something on requests. Sessions and How Does It Do With Login / Data?

Whatever solutions I have made, it only tells the source of the webpage, so that I should say that I

CHEERS

"text">

I strongly recommend that you use the browser () object while working with the form on the Web and Need to navigate, sometimes you need to include a cookie jar to control cookies.

As far as the field of field form is being told, I advise you to go through the source code of the HTML page that you are trying to log in.

> / div>

No comments:

Post a Comment