Monday 15 August 2011

cordova - How to upgrade Android Phonegap 2.7.0 to 2.8.1 -


In the past, the upgrade of PhoneGap was created to create a new project and duplicate various files. Now the instructions say "Cordoba source Run bin / update with the project path listed in the directory. " Okay, how can I do this?

I have tried to:

  cd / path / to /phonegap-2.8.1/lib/android/bin.//Path/ to / MyProject / Cordova: File exists an unexpected error:     Mkdir "$ PROJECT_PATH" / Cordoba 1    

I was not working on Windows 7 and the update script was working for me - so I did it manually as it did with 2.4 .0 & gt; 2.5.0 (which is the last known manual update details). Does it work.

Hope it helps. There is a link to update the guide.

PS I was updating from 2.5.0 to 2.8.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment