Monday 15 August 2011

ruby - Retrieve comments and replies with Koala gem -


Maybe this is a stupid question, but how to get comments and replies from the Facebook profile page (last 50)? For example: api.get_connections ("depechemode", "posts") (or feed ) give me comments only. Do I really have to make another request for every comment to get the answer? What's the better way to get all the responses (comments + answers) from posts?

I tried FQL with "googled" instances, but without success ...

UPDATE: I can get comments with + post api.get_connections (Post_id, "comments" ,: filter = "stream") but what is the other option?

I will answer

By itself:

graph.get_connections ("askdotcom", "posts" ,: fields = & gt; "message, id, created_time, comments.fields (comments.fields ( Message, from) message, from)) ")

had to play with the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment