Monday 15 August 2011

javascript - jQuery: Dynamic Elements with Timers to fadeOut -


There is a basic messaging system on my site that will send a message in the queue / float at the top of a page. Each message should be faded after the volume of X, but if you rotate that message, it will expire, then it should start again on the mouseover.

That's why I'm trying to attach and attach a diva to erase a timer, but it will get distracted on the mountaineer that it will resume at the fade and mouseover, besides a close button It is also that which will disappear immediately.

I have tried delay () but there is no way to control it and I can not wrap my head setTimeout () To use around because I did not know how to add a timer for that device.

Allows you to specify timer ID in an object within a global radius such as window.timers and You must add it to the mouseover, you want to iterate over all active timers, clear timeout () and a timeline value - the DOM ready timestamp and the timestamp of that mouseover event The difference is the save can save. On mouseout, you set all timers with the timeline value instead of the initial time value.

No comments:

Post a Comment