Monday 15 August 2011

visual studio 2010 - How to clear the Flash cache? -


I am making this web application in Visual Studio, and it is not responding to some changes. Which is referred to outside the directory of the project.

I can extract the file completely, and it will still work like file is there.

So it should be trapped in something the cash or some other flash file is actually requesting, so I believe that this is the cache which requires clearing, as opposed to VS2010 cache .

How can I clean it? I've gone into the Flash settings and removed the cache as far as I could from there, and I went to CC cleaner on the original settings.

What else can I do?

I recommend, example in Chrome:

open an incognito window

Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.

Select new incognito window.

A new window will open with the incognito icon in the corner. You can continue browsing as normal in other windows.

You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) - Shift-N (Mac) to open an incognito window.

Windows 8 users: To switch between windows, click on window switcher in the top right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment