Monday 15 August 2011

html - Jquery Count-up timer -


I am trying to put my html in a counter (hours, minutes and seconds only) - in 2 hours Starts 2 minutes 0 seconds when you open the web page, and then count.

How do I get this code to start with 0, but at 02:02:00? If I & lt; 10?

(I ideally want to add a feature for the timer from where it was left, if you ever come back page.)

Any ideas. .? Thanks!

  $ (). Ready (function () {var startYear = new date () $ ('# hours'). Countdown (since:: start, compact: true, format: 'h', description: 'hours'}); $ ('# Min'). Countdown ({Since: Beginning Year, Compact: True, Format: 'MS', Description: 'Minutes and Seconds'})}}   

And then within html:

  

You can enter any month / year / day / hour Can set:

  var startYear = new date (year, month, Days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds);    

No comments:

Post a Comment