Monday 15 August 2011

javascript - Jquery UI Elements Not Showing in a Facebox -


I am making a Rail App 3.1. In that app I am using Faceboxes which are working great, unfortunately I am unable to create a jquery UI element in the Face box. If I navigate the page inside Facebox, then the JKI UI works perfectly.

Even so, whatever I have tried, I put it on the page, which contains a Facebox link

  $ (document) .ready (function ( ) {$ ("#progressbar"). Progressbar ({value: 37});});   

I also tried the exact code on the page inside the Facebox

I also tried to do it

  $ (("Value", "#progressbar", function () {$ ("# progressbar"). Progressbar ({value: 37});});});   

The ARB code in the Facebox is

   & Lt; Div id = "progressbar" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

and the facebox is called like this

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("# userform2"). (Function () {JQuery.facebox ({Ajax: '/ user / award'});});});   

Thanks in advance.

I got a solution, but not good one I just went with creating a separate page in which Only jquery UI element is that then I am loading that page into an iframe inside a faceboxed page.

No comments:

Post a Comment