Monday 15 August 2011

visual studio express - Changes To xaml don't reflect on App Until rebuild - windows phone -


I have a strange problem in Windows Phone 8 Project (Visual Studio Express 8 for Windows Phone) that changes in XAML (Ex: Control visibility changes) Do not reflect on the app unless I rebuild the project and put it again on the emulator or device.

The change is usually displayed in the visual studio's design window but the running app

I did a lot of research and did not help, like:

1- Change "build and run" to "always build" when projects are out of date.

2- I have confirmed that the configuration is like the manager, but it was chosen.

This is my point of right. I have a job to save the problem of reconstruction of the solution, because reconstruction has removed and re-installed the app and has made any changes to any saved settings you made while debugging. Switching between configurations is almost a work, so I will execute the app in debug, make some changes, next time I execute, I change the configuration to be resolved, and it changes.

I can see the difference when it works, then I can see the output output line which has changed the "Updating app as manifest file ..." to complete something Take a moment. When this problem arises, the output line is visible for the second part of the partition and you can tell that incremental deployment has not actually been deployed in the device / emulator.

This is a little disappointing so hopefully no real answer. I have other projects on the same machine and they do not have this problem. Just one project so I do not think it has a VS 2012 problem

I have suggested from other sites that are removing bin and obese folders, but this does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment