Sunday 15 January 2012

eclipse - how to deploy servlet in Web browser? -


I have made my first "Hello World" in servlet eclipses. This is exactly what Eclipse is running in the browser. I am using Apache Tomcat, and it is also running properly.

How do I access my web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc? I do not want to deploy my servlet in Eclipse Browser.

You are not posted on any browser. You are deployed on a server to just deploy on the server and start the server in normal way (as you did in Eclipse). After that, just enter the servlet URL in the address bar of your choice web browser. This can be just the same URL as you would see in the address bar of the Eclipse Browser. If necessary, bookmark this URL in your favorite webbrowser so that you do not need to copy / enter it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment