Sunday 15 January 2012

Python - organising code and test suite -


P>

Currently I have a project Euler to learn dragon I am working through practice. I have a directory and a directory to solve the problem that mirrors for this test.

So ideally:

  problem application main.py test maintest test Py   

Using php is very easy because I Just need the correct file, or you can modify include_path .

How can this be achieved in a dragon? Obviously this is a very simple example - so some advice on how to reach it on a large scale, would also be very grateful.

It depends on which test runner you want to use.

pytest

I've recently learned to like

There is a section about it.

If you can not import your main code into code then you can use the trick below.

unittest

When I use unittest I do this:

Import main

  Problem app Main.py test_main.py   

test_main.py < / P>

  Import Import Import Import Import sys.path.append Os.path.join (os.path.dirname (__ file__), 'app')) Import main # If __name__ == '__main__': unittest.run ()   

or App.main with import

  problem App __init__.py main.py In tests test.py test_main.py  > 

test.py

  import system import os import unittest sys.path.append (os.path.dirname (__ file__))   

Test_main.py

  Import App.main # from the test import; if __name__ == '__main__': unittest.run ()    

No comments:

Post a Comment