Sunday 15 April 2012

android - Invalid Ad request when calling DoubleClick for Publishers with AdMob SDK -


I am using Admob SDK to load banner ads from DFP on Android.

I am using XML to define the method defined in this page:

When I run the app, I

  06-21 16: 44: 30.354: I / Ad gets (2641): On-Felleroux (illegal ad request.)   

When I

  AdRequest.addTestDevice ("xxx") to convert to test mode;   

Then I can successfully see the Google Test Banner. Suppose that my SDK integration is correct, what is "invalid ad request"?

Another form thread:

You get a publisher ID for the new app There is no need to keep an app already on the market. In the Android package URL field is on the "Add to Site / App" form, just enter "Market: // Description" id = your.package.name ". You can definitely 'your.package' with the actual package name of your app .name '.

Viewed alerts are ok and you will see them after including your publisher ID.

EDIT: There is a good suggestion too. / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment