Sunday 15 April 2012

angularjs - How do I pass an object to a directive? -


I'm getting an object to pass my instructions. I believe I worked correctly But after unsuccessful attempts, after failed attempts, I need help, what did I remember here that prevented me from going through the array for my instruction?

HTML:

  & lt; Div class = "body" & gt; {{OrderList.length}} // is 18 and lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Queue-order command = "order list" & gt; & Lt; / Q-Summary & gt; Javascript:  
  instructions ('qsuri', function () {return: {command: '='}, replace: true, restrict : 'E', Template URL: '/ PartyLys / Admin / Beats / Ku-Assmer HTM', link: function (scope, element, ethers) {console.log (area, element, etter); //$attrs.orders Show it as string "order list" instead of array}}}).    

attrs will only show you a string value attribute. To access the passed object, use different bindings you create:

  console.log (scope.orders);    

No comments:

Post a Comment