Sunday 15 April 2012

asp.net mvc - Layout MVC - Where can I find a collection of ASP MVC layouts -


Can someone guide me on where I can get a collection of ASP MVC sample layouts / pages .

I want to learn the ASP MVC layout, and looking for some examples of different layouts Also, do you when using sections and partial view, Can help in understanding the use of ideas - what is the correct / recommended hierarchy in this ?

I want to share a master page layout (if I want to share it properly, share it), and just want to use it as a model, I can use Can I use partial scenes, ideas or classes for it?

Partial visual materials are suitable for those that may be shared directly without structural changes though the streams such For content that should be overrined in each specific view. This means that each view should define the content for

No comments:

Post a Comment