Sunday 15 April 2012

javascript - Angularjs auto refresh momentjs fromnow date value -


I am a new UI developer and I have to develop a page that has many posts with dates of creation The date of creation is displayed according to the current time as '3 hours from now'

I am a refried and able to do this successfully, but now I want to refresh the price every 30 seconds. how to do this. The author has answered

I would say that you have to take another TAC, and add an extra feature to the scope - let's answer it. From now on - and at that time update the value within the controller, which periodically the moment library

But I could not do anything more than that. Can anyone help me with this? You can add something to your controller:

   

var refreshes = function () {$ Timeout (refreshes, 30000); }; RefreshDates ();

Actually, it just triggers a $ scope. $ Apply () every thirty seconds.



No comments:

Post a Comment