Saturday 15 September 2012

java - shell_exec() in PHP on Mac OSX using MAMP gives Error occurred during initialization of VM Unable to load native library: libjava.jnilib -


I have seen an answer to finish everything and that's something I know where my missing is going to be your $ DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH seems to be required to set a library but I can not tell how it might be.

My machine is Mac OS X and I have running PHP5 under MMP. I have a shell command for an executable that I have run fine in the terminal but with my PHP app it does not work at all: I get the following error:

$ error in VM Unable to load the native library during the inception: libjava.jnilib

I think I need to find only that to add dir in the library and the above listed variables, but I find it Can not seem to. Thanks for the help in advance!

After the text "itemprop =" text ">

is not mentioned as DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH should be set. Not sure why, it does not seem to be needed on Unix systems, but MacOSX

for MAMP / application / MAMP / Library / lib sets it here to disable. Edit / Application / MAMP / Library / Bin / envvars and the following lines

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH = "/ Application / MAMP / Library / lib: $ DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH" External Comment Exports DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH So that it looks like this :

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH = "/ Application / MAMP / Library / Lib: $ $ DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

Export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

This issue should be fixed and Java 1.6 OK

Check here for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment