Saturday 15 September 2012

testing - Where does fitnesse write my class logs -


I'm new to fitness and starting with sample test cases. I have a simple test case in which

  is system.out.println ("XYZ");   

Statement: Whenever a trial case is executed. I wanted to know how Phinet logged out the log statements?

When I start FitNesse in log enabled mode, I can not see it in the file's footage log files.

  Java-Girth fitness-standalone.jar-P9999-D. -l. System Info: Windows 7 Enterprise Edition, 64-bit JDK 1.6B35 Fitnes Release 20121220    

The system goes to the output .out.println () output page After the completion of your test, you will see a green, red, or yellow icon in the top right, click on that icon and it will go to the output page. Anything printed in standard out or standard error will have to go there.

If you want more detailed logging, you may want to create a logger class using Loj4j or equivalent version in your stability language.

No comments:

Post a Comment