Saturday 15 September 2012

osx - CSS3 transform property on TideSDK Mac -


I am creating an application that I would like to run on both mac and windows. I'm using CSS3 for styling and UI of this application. I'm using the selector: Hover for some pictures of my app (Transcam: Scale (1.5.1.5)} and it works perfectly fine on Windows, but when I try to create the same hover effect on the Tide SDK Mac I do not get the proper CSS3 effect Does anyone know the reason for this? Why does something that works perfectly fine on windows does not work on Mac version of TAD SDK? Is it because they use different web-kits or is it something else?

You are right! WebKit implementation on Windows Linux and OSX is completely different.

1) Windows: We use the Webcam gate's Winchro port. 2) Linux: We use the GTK version of WebKit. 3) OSX: We use WebKit's Safari version (original).

Along with this, webkit within TidesDK is ~ 2 + years old. It will be such a reason that you are behaving slightly differently in different platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment